Contact us by email
In less than 24h we will respond to your questions.
Call us now
Do not wait and contact us on for any queries:
+34 663956105 (Filippa)
+34 630949660 (Ignacio)
¡Come and visit us!
¿Do you want to visit our villas before booking?
Schedule for day and time and we will be happy to show you around.
Q & A
You will find a list of answers that might help you to plan your stay at Casa Rural La Torre
- How far away is Casa Rural la Torre from…?
- Barcelona: 50 mins by car on the motorway AP-7/E15
- Tarragona: 45 mins by car on the motorway AP-7/E15
- Beaches (Sitges & Vilanova): 20 mins by coche on road C-15 or taking roads BV-2111 and then BV-2415
- Vilafranca del Penedès: 9km by car.
- How do I get from Barcelona Airport to the villa?
- Take a train from the airport to Barcelona Plaça Catalunya. Once there catch a train to Vilafranca del Penedès line R-4 direction Sant Vicenç de Calders (about 50 mins journey). Catch a taxi from Vilafranca to the villa.
- Rent a car. Choose the best and most confortable route with your navigator or Googlemaps. We will also send you details on how to arrive.
- GPS details: N 41º 19´52´´ E 1º 45´42´´
- Is car recommended?
Although there exists public transport, we highly recommend the use of a vehicule whilst staying at Casa Rural La Torre as you will probably want to visit lots of nice places!
For those who travel with train, there is train from Barcelona Airport to Plaza Catalunya and from there on regular trains to Vilafranca del Penedès. You can also catch a train to Vilafranca from Barcelona Sants Station (line R4 towards Sant Vicenç de Calders). From Vilafranca train station you can catch a taxi and you will be at Arboçar in less than 10 mins.
- Are there any supermarkets in the area?
- Supermarkets like Carrefour, Dia, meat and poultry shops, bakery, veggies and fruits from Casa Atmeller. You will find this and much more just 4kms from the villas at Sant Pere Molanta Industrial Area. All shops opened from Monday to Saturday.
- Grocery shop Cal Cayu: less than 10 mins walk away from us you will find a little grocery shop with all the basics. Our guests appreciate very much this as it is very handy but specially because of the walk through the forest. They have fresh bread each morning! Opened from Monday to Sunday from 9am-9pm.
- For wine and cava lovers: we recommend to get it at Teresa (she lives at the beginning of Arboçar with the black fence) or try the Aula del Vi on the road BV-2415 towards Sant Pere Molanta. Highly recommended are the boutiques at ArtCava, Can Ràfols dels Caus or Villadellops (all less than 15 mins drive).
- What will I find in the villa…and what do I need to bring?
Each villa has:
- Kitchen: kitchen clothes, manoplas, Fairy, vileda, estropajo, dishwasher tablets, rubish bags. Salt, pepper and little bottle of olive oil.
- Bathrooms: handsoap and toilet paper. Handtowel.
- Bedrooms: bedlinen, blanket, duvet. One large and one small towel per person.
We recommend to bring:
- Kitchen tissues, washer liquid, body soap and shampoo.
- Olive oil if you are a large family or staying more than two nights.
- Sugar, vinager, spices…